Free HK Delivery | Learn more Free Shipping | On orders above HK$5,000 for 33 regions | Learn more
All gold/platinum products are free of commission
Returns & Exchanges
1. HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE ONLINE
Making a return or exchange online is easy. Just make sure you request a Returns Authorisation (RA) number within 7 days of its delivery to you.
Step 1: Receiving Your Returns Authorisation (RA)
- Login to your account and under MY ORDERS, select the order you would like to return
- Click on 'Return this item' button
- Check the items you wish to return and select a Return Reason
- Check the box to agree with our Return Policy and click 'Submit'. You will then receive an email containing your RA number.
Step 2: Drop Off or Mail us your ReturnOnce our customer service representative confirms your case, we will provide instructions on how to return your item(s). There are two ways:
In-store Return (Hong Kong only)
Returns for online purchases may be done at any Chow Sang Sang store in Hong Kong*. Be sure to bring your original invoice and a copy of the ‘Return Requested’ email with you.
*Excludes Hong Kong International Airport T1 Branch
Return by Mail:
You may also choose to mail your return to us at your own cost (including any shipping fee, taxes and duties) within 28 days of receiving your order.
Step 3: After your Return is receivedOnce we have received your return, we will send you a confirmation email. Your return will then be examined by our Quality Assurance team. Once inspection is complete, our customer service representative will either process your refund for returns, or assist you to place your replacement order for exchanges.
START A RETURN OR EXCHANGETo start a return or exchange, please click here click here and follow the instructions.
The following article is extracted from Chow Sang Sang Group's "Policy of Return and Exchange of Merchandise" (the Policy) and aims to provide a general guideline for returns and exchanges. In case of any disputes, the latest prevailing version of the Policy shall apply.
Your complete satisfaction with our product is important to us. If you need to return or exchange it for any reason, we offer a 7-day return or exchange policy for items in their ‘Original Purchase Condition’.
‘Original Purchase Condition’ means that the merchandise is:
(1) still in its original packaging with all certificates, warranties, authenticity cards, and original invoice intact;
(2) unworn, unused, unaltered and in the condition originally sold; and
(3) not damaged in any way.
Please note that some items cannot be returned due to their product nature. These ‘Excluded Items’ include:
(1) Bullion gold, watches;The return or exchange eligibility of each item will be indicated in your Shopping Bag at checkout.
(2) Engraved, altered or custom-made Merchandise; and
(3) Merchandise invoiced as ‘non-refundable, non-exchangeable’.
Return or exchange of Excluded Items may be accepted at the discretion of Chow Sang Sang, such as in the case if you received the item damaged. Please contact Customer Service immediately should this occur.
Returns & Refund
Items purchased online may be returned at your cost (except for non-fixed price gold/platinum jewellery) in its Original Purchase Condition within 7 days of its delivery to you or its collection under the in-store collection service.
All items returned should have a Returns Authorisation (RA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
All items, other than Excluded Items, may be exchanged for any item under the same product category as designated by us based on stock availability. We will refund you the shipping cost of the original purchase (except duties and taxes), but you will need to pay for shipping and duties and taxes for the return and replacement item.
If the value of the selected replacement item(s) is/are higher than that of the original purchase (determined based on weight for non-fixed price gold/platinum jewellery, and based on the selling price of the Merchandise for other jewellery), you shall pay us the difference in price. Where the value of the item is higher than that of the selected replacement item, we will not refund to you the price difference.
If you have purchased any items with any discount offered by a joint promotion or other promotional activities but the discount offer has expired at the time of the exchange, the discount shall not be taken into account. Discounts offered by companies other than Chow Sang Sang shall be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant companies.
When any merchandise which had earned Star Dollars in the original purchase is returned, we will deduct the earned Star Dollars from the original Star Shopper account. If its Star Dollars balance is not sufficient to be deducted, deficit will be set off against the amount to be refunded. For such purpose, every Star Dollar equates RMB/HKD/MOP 1 or TWD 4. When any merchandise redeemed using Star Dollars to be returned, Star Dollars so used will be returned to the original Star Shopper account.
- For online orders, you must obtain a Return Authorisation number (RA) before a return can be processed
- Returns and exchanges must be made with the original invoice.
- If we receive a return that we cannot accept, we will give you the option either to collect it again from one of our stores, or to re-ship it to you (at your cost).
- We may deduct a replacement fee from the refund if the accompanying certificate(s) and/or free promotional gift are/is not returned together with the item(s), and any shipping fee payable or paid by us at the time we receive your package
- We may refuse to accept any items you return on a C.O.D. basis. In addition, we may refuse to process your package if the original invoice or the item itself is missing, the RA number is not marked on the package or the merchandise is returned to us by persons other than the purchaser on our record.
Once we have accepted your returned merchandise, we shall refund the amount you have paid for the item.
Credit card and PayPal purchases will be refunded against the credit card or account used for the purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the date of our receipt of the returned Merchandise for the account to be credited.
Please note that special handling fees and taxes or duties paid or payable by you at the time of purchase are non-refundable. However, you may be able to claim local taxes or customs charges back directly from your local customs office.
If you received a gift and want to return it, please have the original purchaser follow the above instructions to return the merchandise. Refunds will be made to the original credit card or PayPal account used online.
Return requests made outside of the 7-day policy will be accepted at the discretion of Chow Sang Sang.